Full course description
A brief introductory course for researchers about local capacity development. The course is comprised of short webinars including:
· Webinar 1 will present on what the local capacity development is within the Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems.
· Webinar 2 will introduce the concepts of systems analysis and thinking.
· Webinar 3 will clarify considerations and best practices for choosing a training program that has a strong LCD component, such as the training of trainers (or TOT) approach.
· Webinar 4 will focus on network building as an approach to capacity development.
· And finally, webinar 5 will share best practices to linking research with education, research with extension, research with practice, research with policy, and vice versa.
After completing the course a certificate of attendance will be produced.
The course is free and doesn’t require a test to receive a certificate.
This course is available in English and French.
For questions about the course please reach out to Dr. Nargiza Ludgate: email@example.com.